Relaunch Me Privacy Notice
What type of information do we collect?
• We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet.
• We may use software/analytics tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
• We also collect personally identifiable information: name, email and any communication messages.
How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us; such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will only be used for the specific reasons stated above.
Why do we collect personal information?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
• To provide and operate this web service
• To provide our visitors with any requested information or assistance. You are able to remove your consent at any time by contacting: Fiona Biggins (Fiona@relaunchme.com)
• To produce aggregated statistical data, which we may use to provide and improve our services;
• To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide our services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at [Fiona@relaunchme.com] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain?
You can complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
ICO Helpline number: 0303 123 111395